Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2019
- Anti-Bullying Policy (Child Friendly Version) - 2019
- Behaviour Policy - 2019
- Charging Policy - 2018
- Complaints Policy - 2019
- Exclusions Policy - 2019
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy - 2019
- Single Equalities Act Policy - 2019
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy - 2019
- SMSC and British Values Policy - 2019
- Twitter Policy - 2019
- Uniform Policy - 2019
Our nominated Data Protection Officer for the purposes of the Act and the GDPR is Antoinette Bouwens.
- Addition Policy - Years 1/2/3
- Addition Policy - Years 4/5/6
- Subtraction Policy - Years 1/2/3
- Subtraction Policy - Years 4/5/6
- Multiplication Policy - Years 1/2/3
- Multiplication Policy - Years 4/5/6
- Division Policy - Years 1/2/3
- Division Policy - Years 4/5/6
- Admissions Policy - 2020/21
- Admissions Policy - 2019/20
- Parish Map
- Admissions Appeals Timetable
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - Late Applications
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - Late Appeals
Read more on the Admissions page of the St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust (external link).
- Admissions Supplementary Form - 2019/20
- Admissions Supplementary Form - 2018/19
- Medicines Administration Form
- Button Batteries Warning Leaflet
- Healthy Together Overview: Leicestershire NHS Trust
- Parent FAQs - Summer 2017/18
- School Transport Eligibility Changes from 2015: FAQs
All documents on this page are pdf files.