Current Vacancies at St. Joseph's
We are seeking a Director of Teaching Hub School. Required as soon as possible. Closing date for applications is Friday 26 March 2021. Full information and application forms can be found here.
A very warm welcome to St. Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy and our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
St. Joseph's is an inclusive community in which all pupils are treated as individuals and are respected.
If you are considering St. Joseph's as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would very much like to hear from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 27 Feb 21: Job Vacancy for a Director of Teaching Hub School.
- 27 Feb 21: Updated Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy.
- 14 Feb 21: Some support resources for families on our Covid-19 Response page.
- 14 Feb 21: Additional information, resources and links on our SEND Information page.
- 14 Feb 21: A photo of Mr Saxton added to our Staff page.
- 23 Jan 21: Updated costs for our Breakfast and After School Clubs.
- 20 Jan 21: Some more new and updated school Policy documents.
- 14 Jan 21: Remote Learning Information for parents.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 27 February, 2021