Policies and Documents
This page will provide access to certain polices and other documents that are most relevant to our parents.
For further information or to see documents that are not on this page, or to request any information in paper format (free of charge), please contact us at school.
- Anti-Bullying Policy - 2018
- Anti-Bullying Policy (Child Friendly Version) - 2019
- Behaviour Policy - 2017
- Charging Policy - 2018
- Complaints Policy - 2019
- Equality Act Policy - 2016
- Exclusions Policy - 2017
- Safeguarding/Child Protection Policy - 2019
- Special Educational Needs and Disability (SEND) Policy - 2019
- SMSC and British Values Policy - 2015
- Twitter Policy - 2019
- Uniform Policy - 2015
Our nominated Data Protection Officer for the purposes of the Act and the GDPR is Antoinette Bouwens.
You can contact Our Data Protection Officer by post (to our school address), by email to email@example.com, or by telephone on 0116 241 4057.
- Addition Policy - Years 1/2/3
- Addition Policy - Years 4/5/6
- Subtraction Policy - Years 1/2/3
- Subtraction Policy - Years 4/5/6
- Multiplication Policy - Years 1/2/3
- Multiplication Policy - Years 4/5/6
- Division Policy - Years 1/2/3
- Division Policy - Years 4/5/6
- Admissions Policy - 2020/21
- Admissions Policy - 2019/20
- Admissions Policy - 2018/19
- Parish Map
- Admissions Appeals Timetable
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - Late Applications
- Admissions Appeals Timetable - Late Appeals
- Admissions Supplementary Form - 2019/20
- Admissions Supplementary Form - 2018/19
- Medicines Administration Form
- Button Batteries Warning Leaflet
- Healthy Together Overview: Leicestershire NHS Trust
- Parent FAQs - Summer 2017/18
- School Development Plan - 2015/16
- School Transport Eligibility Changes from 2015: FAQs
All documents on this page are pdf files.