Admissions 2020/21 Consultation
St Joseph’s Catholic Academy is consulting on changes to our admissions arrangements which will take effect for the academic year 2020/21. The consultation will run from Monday 3 December 2018 until Monday 14 January 2019. Details of the changes and how you can submit comments can be found on the St Thomas Aquinas CMAT Website (external link).
A very warm welcome to St. Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy and our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
St. Joseph's is an inclusive community in which all pupils are treated as individuals and are respected.
If you are considering St. Joseph's as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would very much like to hear from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 10 Nov 18: Updated diary dates.
- 06 Nov 18: New photographs of our school Staff.
- 13 Oct 18: Some new and updated school Policy documents.
- 13 Oct 18: Photographs of this year's School Council members.
- 13 Oct 18: Photographs of this year's Chaplaincy Group.
- 06 Oct 18: Updated diary dates.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 10 November, 2018