A very warm welcome to St. Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy and our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
St. Joseph's is an inclusive community in which all pupils are treated as individuals and are respected.
If you are considering St. Joseph's as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would very much like to hear from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 14 Jul 19: Autumn term diary dates.
- 14 Jul 19: Our Sports Premium impact report for 2018/19.
- 16 Jun 19: Mrs Bonnet-Conroy added to our Staff page.
- 09 Jun 19: A link to the Beyond Bullying website on our Online Safety page.
- 17 May 19: Some updated school Policy documents.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 14 July, 2019