Foundation, year 2 through to Year 6 - Thursday 4th October - An opportunity for us to invite current and new parents (even grandparents) to come and see a 'typical day' at St Joseph's. If you can, please come and take a walk around our school, and pop in the classrooms between 9:00 and 11:00am. Please note Year 1 open morning will be Wednesday 3rd October 9am to 11am.
Current Vacancies at our Multi-Academy Trust
We are seeking a Lead Lay Chaplain. Required as soon as possible. Closing date for applications is Friday 12 October 2018. Full information and application forms can be found here.
A very warm welcome to St. Joseph's Catholic Voluntary Academy and our exciting website, where you will find a great deal of useful information about the school.
St. Joseph's is an inclusive community in which all pupils are treated as individuals and are respected.
If you are considering St. Joseph's as a school for your child do not hesitate to contact the school office and make an appointment to see the school at work. You will be made to feel very welcome.
We would like to hear what you think about our website, so please leave us a message in our Guestbook. We would very much like to hear from past pupils, too.
Thank you for visiting. We look forward to seeing you again soon.
New Things on our Web
- 22 Sep 18: Job Vacancy for a Lead Lay Chaplain.
- 22 Sep 18: Timetables and Curriculum Checkers on our year group pages.
- 22 Sep 18: Our Test Results for 2017/18.
- 22 Sep 18: Our Pupil Premium spending report for 2017/18.
- 22 Sep 18: Our Sports Premium impact report for 2017/18.
- 22 Sep 18: Updated school Staff list.
- 15 Sep 18: Updated diary dates.
- 15 Sep 18: School Term Dates for 2019/20.
- 15 Sep 18: A new page with information about our Multi Academy Trust.
- 07 Sep 18: Updated diary dates.
- 07 Sep 18: Updated school Staff list.
- 03 Sep 18: Parents' Letter re: Welcome to St Thomas Aquinas Catholic Multi-Academy Trust.
- 29 Aug 18: Updated school Staff list.
- Previous updates
Our web was last updated on 22 September, 2018